Complete preparation of your SR & ED claim (technical and financial)
- Fill out the registration form
- Interview to validate the technical eligibility of projects for the SR&ED program and evaluate SR&ED tax credits
- You send us the technical and financial information by following our instructions
- Receive your T-661 tax form including technical descriptions of your projects prepared by one of our technology advisors to include in your corporate tax return and claim your SR&ED credits.
The opinions, comments and suggestions of our technology advisors are based on our experience and expertise but can not guarantee the acceptance of your SR&ED claim by the CRA.
The conditions and terms of payment are as follows:
- This package is conditional on the client having in place a SR&ED documentation system including time sheets and periodic activity reports that comply with CRA standards and that is pre-approved by TechnoFinance. Otherwise, an additional fee of $ 750 will be added to this package for the provision of SR&ED template and accompanying for the establishment of a compliant documentation system.
- $ 750 payable on the purchase of the claim package
- The balance of fees will be billed at the time the client receives his notice of assessment from the CRA and payable within 5 business days. If the customer fails to notify TechnoFinance, an administration fee of 1.5% per month will apply to the balance of fees due even if they have not been billed.
- Administration fee of 1.5% per month (18% per annum) on any balance due.
- The technical descriptions and the opinions, comments and suggestions of our technology advisors and the calculation of eligible SR&ED expenditures and tax credits are based on the information provided by the client as well as our experience and expertise but cannot in any case guarantee the acceptance of the claims by the CRA.